One of the greatest fears for most people is the fear of public speaking. Fortunately, these skills can be learned and perfected over time with practice. This interactive course is a hands-on, practical learning experience focused on developing and delivering a targeted presentation for a specific audience.
By participating in this course, you will be able to:
Develop a well-constructed and easy-to-follow presentation by
- Conducting an audience profile to determine the audience’s needs
- Organizing the content in a memorable way
- Writing a riveting opening and closing
Deliver your presentation with a polished style by
- Managing body language to convey the message
- Maximizing use of visual aids, media, and the room layout to support topics
- Boosting body and vocal features to enhance your presentation
- Learning techniques to reduce anxiety and engage the audience
- Practicing delivering presentations with a live audience
- Receiving coaching and feedback for skill improvement
Class size is limited to ensure maximum benefit for all participants. It is a great investment for entrepreneurs, business professionals, community leaders or anyone who wants to feel more confident in speaking to groups.
You will need a webcam or video recording equipment for this course.