Visit us at Booth #910
Many people become dive professionals because of their love for the water, but struggle to make a living or succeed as a professional business leader. We design customized learning experiences for individuals, teams and organizations to clarify what matters most, to achieve alignment and to develop the next generation of socially responsible leaders. Our programs equip people with new skills and knowledge, so that they can lead effective teams and organizations, and intentionally leave a positive impact on the people and environment around them. This is what we mean by… Learn. Lead. Leave a Legacy.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new program!
Becoming a Dive Leader
This program applies best practices from global leadership and executive development in other industries for the benefit of dive and marine conservation professionals. By participating in this 6-month leadership development program, participants will be able to:
- Explore concepts of Professional Leadership
- Identify personal leadership strengths, gaps and motivators
- Unlock keys to personal and professional success
- Create a customized professional development plan
- Consider long-term career aspirations
- Become a catalyst for positive change in the dive community
- Be intentional about pursuing the legacy they leave
- Participate in groundbreaking research on leadership development for dive professionals
DEMA Special includes:
- Free one-on-one Coaching Consultation (no obligation)
- Online leadership assessment of strengths, gaps and motivators
- Custom-designed career development plan
- Monthly one-on-one coaching calls with a professional certified coach
- Monthly group discussions on topics like these:
- Leadership in the Dive Industry
- Presenting with Confidence
- Working with Difficult People
- Creating Your Leadership Brand
- Leading without Authority
- Learning Styles: Fact or Fiction?
- Making a Successful Transition
- Building an Effective Team
- Leading in Times of Change
- Preventing Leadership Derailers
- Developing a Learning Plan
- Coaching Skills for Dive Professionals
- Membership to SCUBA Leadership Professional Network (SCULPN) – Coming SOON!