Check out our current workshop offerings to address your professional and leadership development goals, including but not limited to :
- Developing Leadership Presence & Influence
- Business Builder Bootcamp
- Powerful Presentations
- Leading in Times of Change and
- 7 Keys to Unlock Talent Strategy
Executive presence has long been acknowledged as a critical factor in leadership. However, its definition has often been mysterious and subject to diverse perspectives. As a result, leaders have received feedback on presence without a roadmap for action that connects clearly to business objectives. The default assumption is to equate presence with appearance and presentation skills. While these factors are important, they make up only a small piece of the “executive presence puzzle” that helps leaders sustain goal-directed action in an organization.
Participants in this workshop will experience The Bates Executive Presence Index,™ which takes executive presence to a deeper level. Through extensive research in leadership, communications, psychology, and social action theories and literature, executive presence has been clarified as a three-dimensional model of character, substance, and style. Within these dimensions are 15 distinct facets that are proven to make up a leader’s overall presence and level of influence.
In addition, participants will receive a comprehensive feedback report with data on ratings broken down by rater category and at the item-level. All participants receive professional support to review, interpret, and apply feedback reports. Individualized and group-based approaches to feedback are available based upon the indicated needs of sponsoring companies and individual participants.
This half-day workshop is designed to help entrepreneurs and small business owners refresh, rewrite, and refine their business plans. Whether you are a seasoned business owner or an entrepreneurial startup, this hands-on workshop will walk you through the steps to put action behind your vision.
By participating in this workshop, attendees will be able to:
* Fine-tune the mission statement
* Evaluate opportunities to improve business plans
* Access Business Advisory Network
* Create a 90-day Success Plan
This two-day workshop prepares participants to overcome fears of public speaking, develop and deliver a world-class presentation using proven tools and techniques. By participating in this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- conduct an audience profile
- develop a memorable message, targeted to the ideal audience
- design visual aids that support the message
- deliver a powerful presentation
- receive feedback and video recording of their presentation
- build confidence in their skills
- learn from other presenters
Attendance is limited to 12 participants to ensure adequate time and support for each presentation.
It is often said that the only constant is change. Whether by innovation, expansion, or transformation, leaders who understand how to lead their teams and organizations through change can ensure smoother transitions. By participating in this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand human response to uncertainty, change and transition
- Manage and anticipate people’s needs in each phase of change
- Lead teams with understanding and compassion in times of change
For information about customized professional and leadership development programs, please contact us!